International Students


A student holding lawful F-1 or J-1 status is in the United States for the primary purpose of engaging in a full course of study. When necessary, international students can procure different types of employment depending on their visa status, including on-campus employmentCurricular Practical Training (CPT)Optional Practical Training (OPT) and Academic Training. Please browse the side menu for more detailed information.

Additional Information