- Zero deductible for covered injury or illness
- Pre-departure consultations with GeoBlue Global Health team
- Determine accessibility of prescription drugs or medical supplies
- Schedule appointments for routine care prior to departure
- System of GeoBlue network providers for coordinated guarantee of payment for direct billing
- Coverage for continuing care of pre-existing conditions while abroad (e.g. laboratory tests, counseling)
- Routine, non-emergency care for physical and mental health
- Prescription medication coverage
- Emergency medical care including medical evacuation
- Political emergency and natural disaster evacuation (PEND) provided by Drum Cussac
- Limited exclusions*
Schedule of Benefits
|Period of Coverage Maximum Benefits||$250,000|
|Maximum Benefit Per Injury or Sickness||$250,000|
|Period of Coverage Deductible||$0 per injury or sickness|
|Accidental Death and Dismemberment||$10,000 maximum benefit|
|Repatriation of Remains||$100,000 maximum benefit|
|Medical Evacuation (Medical Repatriation)||$250,000 maximum lifetime benefit for all evacuations|
|Bedside Visit||Up to a maximum benefit of $5,000|
|Home Country Coverage||$10,000 maximum lifetime benefit|
View the policy brochure for more information on policy coverage.
*Ohio State works closely with our insurance provider to eliminate many common exclusions, however all travelers should be aware of the exclusions of coverage as described in the “What is not covered?” section.
Find more information specific to the PEND coverage provided by Drum Cussac.