We aim to develop a focused, mutually beneficial, high impact, sustainable education and training system that enable Ohio State and strategic global partners to address complex issues at the interface of human health, animal health, plant health and environmental quality.
- Conduct annual One Health Summer Institute and short workshops
- Expand the use of synchronous and asynchronous distance education platforms
- Strengthen short-term service learning and exchange multi-disciplinary professional, graduate and post-doctoral students and scholars, including clinical resident rotations
- Strengthen educational twinning programs in diverse discipline areas
- Continue and strengthen sandwich PhD and postdoctoral scholarships
- Provide adjunct skills including trainings on improved language, scientific presentation skills, proposal writing and Responsible Conduct of Research