We aim to develop long-lasting impact on the Ohio State community and the state of Ohio, as well as externally with international stakeholders, with integrated extension engagement.
- Strengthen the state of Ohio One Health network and increase community partnerships in Ohio and strategic locations
- Actively promote GOHi and connect within Ohio State and eastern Africa (for Global One Health, LLC) community
- Serve as a co-convener of applicable organizations and agencies to enhance discussions, prioritization and decision-making relative to addressing One Health issues
- Align and conduct Global “One Health” related outreach events such as One Health Day
- Identify and compile list of local partners working in One Health areas; maintain active partnership with the Ohio State extension system to reach out to rural and underserved communities
- Increase use of technological approaches for outreach purpose
- Provide expert support to global partner stakeholders in reviewing national documents, national strategies and serve in advisory capacities
From the outset, GOHi as a global initiative, recognized the significant need of strengthening its activities through outreach and extension locally and globally.
As such, GOHi has hosts and co-leads various local and international events and projects.