What’s Next: Reimagining One Health Beyond the Pandemic
November 3, 2022
For One Health Day in 2022, GOHi held a panel of One Health experts who discussed how we can navigate One Health during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
Moderator: Nicole Kraft – associate professor of clinical communication, School of Communication, Ohio State
- Rafael Felipe da Costa Vieira – associate professor of epidemiology of vector-borne diseases, zoonoses and One Health, College of Veterinary Medicine, Federal University of Paraná
- Michael S. Bisesi – vice dean of academic affairs and academic administration, and professor and chair of environmental health sciences, College of Public Health, Ohio State
- Sharon Santoso Clark – assistant professor of internal medicine and pediatrics, and director of patient experience, Division of Hospital Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, Ohio State Wexner Medical Center
- Rebecca B. Garabed – professor of epidemiology, veterinary preventive medicine, College of Veterinary Medicine, Ohio State
- Dónal O'Mathúna – associate professor, College of Nursing, Ohio State
Watch the panel event.