This session is a dialogue among the Ohio State Deans of Veterinary Medicine, Medicine, Fisher College of Business, the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences (CFAES) and the College of Education and Human Ecology. Together, they discuss their college’s strategic plans, highlighting successful GOHi partnerships and activities that have taken place since its inception, and elaborating on the successes (and challenges) of cross-disciplinary collaboration to improve health outcomes.
This session is moderated by: Michael Bisesi, MS, PhD, REHS, CIH
• Rustin Moore, DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVS – Dean of Ohio State College of Veterinary Medicine
• Carol Bradford, MD, MS, FACS – Dean of Ohio State College of Medicine
• Anil Makhija, MBA, PhD – Dean of Ohio State Fisher College of Business
• Cathann Kress, PhD – Ohio State Vice President for Agricultural Administration and Dean, College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences (CFAES)
• Don Pope-Davis, PhD – Dean of Ohio State College of Education and Human EcologyWatch recording.