Ohio State Navbar

The Ohio State UniversityOffice of International Affairs

give a donation

Inviting Scholars to Ohio State

The forms and information provided are intended to be used by departmental representatives for inviting foreign nationals to work, teach, conduct research, or to otherwise engage in academic activities on campus. If you are your department's immigration contact, please e-mail us at iss@osu.edu or call us at 614-292-6101 with any questions.

J-1 Scholars

H1-B Specialty Occupation Worker

B Visa Holders

TN Temporary Workers