If you receive care without arranging a guarantee of payment with a GeoBlue Network provider, then you will need to submit a medical expense claim form for reimbursement. Your claim form will need to be accompanied by any receipts, itemized provider bill and other documentation for service. We recommend you make a copy of your receipts and completed claim form for your files before submitting it to GeoBlue.
Receipts and documentation can be submitted via:
- Your personal plan page at geobluestudents.com
- The GeoBlue mPassport mobile app
- Claims Submission Fax: 1-610-482-9623
- Claims Submission Email: email@example.com
- Claims Submission Mail:
100 Matsonford Rd.
Attn: International Claims Dept.
One Radnor Corporate Center, Suite 100
Radnor, PA 19087 USA
- Customer Service: 1-610-263-2847 or 1-844-268-2686 (toll-free within the United States)