The Fulbright Scholar Program Advisory Committee advises, assists, supports and advocates for Fulbright programs on the Ohio State campus on matters that will strengthen opportunities for faculty, staff and students. The Committee’s responsibilities include:
- Support and advocate for the Fulbright program to raise its profile and visibility.
- Assist the program in setting priorities, including participating in ongoing planning activities.
- Facilitate cooperation and communication between the program and the campus community.
- Offer recommendations for program improvement.
The Fulbright Scholar Program Advisory Committee is authorized by the Office of International Affairs and will serve at the pleasure of the governing body. It shall be composed of faculty representing different colleges and departments. Read the full Advisory Committee Charter.
Fulbright Scholar Program Advisory Committee Members (January 2020)
- Dianne Morrison-Beedy, Chief Talent & Global Strategy Officers, Centennial Professor, College of Nursing
- Ann O’Connell, Professor, Department of Educational Studies College of Education and Human Ecology
- Stephen A. Petrill, Professor, Department of Psychology Associate Dean, Research, College of Arts and Sciences
- Halil Sezen, Professor, Department of Civil, Environmental and Geodetic Engineering
- Jeannie Simmons, Director, Education Abroad, Office of International Affairs
- Lorraine S. Wallace, Associate Professor and Director of Research, Department of Biomedical Education & Anatomy
- Michael Vuolo, Associate Professor, Department of Sociology
- Joanna Kukielka-Blaser, (Ex officio) Program Director, International Partnerships, Fulbright Scholar Program Campus Liaison