Who should apply
- If you are eager to not only get involved on campus but also in the Columbus community
- If learning and sharing different cultures interests you
- If you want to take initiative to engage more international and domestic students
- If you demonstrate strong leadership abilities and aspire to be a global leader
- If you are open-minded and passionate about promoting an integrated campus and community
- Be a current undergraduate student attending the Columbus campus for the entirety of the incoming academic school year
- Actively attend and participate in weekly GLI meetings on Mondays from 6-8 p.m.
- Commit to working on challenging community projects extending outside of the campus bubble
- Respect diversity and be willing to work with people from different cultures
How to apply
Applications are currently closed. Contact Megan Lawther with questions.