What’s Next: Reimagining One Health Beyond the Pandemic
Thursday, November 3, 2022 , 8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
Location: Veterinary Medical Center Auditorium Room #1067 and CarmenZoom
Contact: Laura Binkley
Join GOHi in celebrating One Health Day, a global event that recognizes the importance of public health issues at the interface of human health, animal health and the environment. A panel of One Health experts will discuss how we navigate One Health during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
Guests can attend either in-person or virtually, and registration is required. In-person attendance is encouraged for those who are local and in the spirit of One Health collaboration and networking. Coffee and bagels will be provided for in-person attendees.
Moderator: Nicole Kraft – associate professor of clinical communication, School of Communication, Ohio State
- Rafael Felipe da Costa Vieira – associate professor of epidemiology of vector-borne diseases, zoonoses and One Health, College of Veterinary Medicine, Federal University of Paraná
- Michael S. Bisesi – vice dean of academic affairs and academic administration, and professor and chair of environmental health sciences, College of Public Health, Ohio State
- Sharon Santoso Clark – assistant professor of internal medicine and pediatrics, and director of patient experience, Division of Hospital Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, Ohio State Wexner Medical Center
- Rebecca B. Garabed – professor of epidemiology, veterinary preventive medicine, College of Veterinary Medicine, Ohio State
- Dónal O'Mathúna – associate professor, College of Nursing, Ohio State
If you require an accommodation such as live captioning or interpretation to participate in this event, please contact Laura Binkley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-292-1838. Requests made one week in advance of the event will generally allow us to provide seamless access, but the university will make every effort to meet requests made after this date.