B1G Global Summer of Wellness: Bingo (June 13-19)
Sunday, June 13, 2021
Contact: Global Engagement
Participate in the virtual B1G Global Summer of Wellness Program! This program is a fun way for you to stay healthy, learn how to establish better habits, practice self-care, share snippets of your summer experiences, and network with students from other B1G schools.
Join us each week for Bingo!
How to Participate:
- Download or screenshot the bingo card to your phone, computer or other device
- Complete one bingo (either a vertical, horizontal or diagonal row) each week. Complete extra squares each week to get a blackout (all squares completed) by June 30!
- Each week, submit a copy of your bingo card showing the squares you completed to: email@example.com. Be sure to include the following information:
- First and Last Name
- School you attend
- A copy of your bingo card with the squares you completed marked
- Make sure to email your blackout on the last week if you complete all the squares, that will give you extra points.
- Each week’s email will be documented and once the bingo challenge is over, we will email a recognition email and notify your International Affairs office for additional recognition.