Autumn 2021 International Student Experience Workshop Series Part II - In Person
Monday, November 1, 2021 , 9 - 10:30 a.m.
Location: 160 Enarson Classroom Building
Contact: Caroline Omolesky
Every semester, the Office of International Affairs hosts our International Student Experience Workshop Series for faculty and staff interested in learning more about the international student experience.
The workshops will include presentations by staff from the Office of International Affairs and other offices on campus, as well as a panel of international students who will answer questions and share their experiences on the selected topics.
Faculty and staff are encouraged to register for all three workshops. Each workshop is offered twice, and you only need to choose one to attend. Those who complete the three-part series will receive a training certificate from the Office of International Affairs. There is no cost to register.
Workshop Part I: Pre-arrival and Check-In & Orientation
- Monday, October 4, 9 – 10:30 a.m. (Zoom)
- Tuesday, October 5, 9 – 10:30 a.m. (in person)
Workshop Part II: Cultural Adjustment
- Monday, November 1, 9 – 10:30 a.m. (in person)
- Tuesday, November 2, 9 – 10:30 a.m. (Zoom)
Workshop Part III: Academics & Career Expectations
- Thursday, December 2, 9 – 10:30 a.m. (in person)
- Friday, December 3, 9 – 10:30 a.m. (Zoom)