Study Abroad News
Ohio State students interested in studying abroad for May session 2015 have opportunities to travel to Ecuador, England, France, Germany, Ghana, Honduras, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Nicaragua or South Africa. A short-term spring break nursing program in Ethiopia and a higher education program in Brazil during March 2015 are also available opportunities. Apply for these programs before their November 1 deadline to start your international journey.
- The U.S., Europe and the Second World War - Intersections in 20th Century History
- Japanese Language and Culture
- Arts and Community Development (Ohio State ATI) - Ghana
- Engineering Service Learning in Choluteca
- Nursing Experience in Nicaragua
- Multicultural Histories and Legacies of London and Paris
- Psychology and Culture in Europe
- Engineering and Culture in India
The voting phase of the Office of International Affairs annual International Photography Competition has officially begun. Facebook users can now vote for their favorite photo once every 24 hours through our Facebook app. Online voting will end on November 3, 2014 at 4 p.m. and the top three photos with the highest number of votes will be named the winners.
Ohio State University students, staff, faculty, visiting scholars and alumni were eligible to submit up to three photos in each category of the contest: People, Places and Animals. Over 900 entries were received this year.