Grant and Scholarship Recipients
The Office of International Affairs recently distributed more than $250,000 in scholarships and grants to 27 faculty, 15 graduate students and 32 undergraduates to be used for research projects or student programs that are international in scope. The International Affairs grant program supports projects that advance the understanding of foreign countries, cultures and peoples through academic study.
A listing of faculty, staff and students who received grants from the Office of International Affairs, Fulbright and Fulbright-Hays programs.
2014-2015 Grant and Scholarship Recipients
2013-2014 Grant and Scholarship Recipients
2012-2013 Grant and Scholarship Recipients
Previous Years Recipients
2014-2015 Ohio State U.S. Fulbright Scholars:
- Christine O'Malley (executive director of the College of Public Health), for "Enhancing Institutional Communications Capacity" at the University of Gondar, Gondar, Ethiopia, February 2014 - March 2014
- Bryan Mark (associate professor in the Department of Geography), for "Andean Glacier Hydrology in a Changing Climate: Advancing Transdisciplinary Understanding of Water Resources" at the Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos, Lima, Peru, January 2015 – April 2015
- Leslie Moore (associate professor in the Department of Teaching and Learning), for "Research and Teaching in/as Cultural-Linguistic Contact Zones" at Utrecht University, Utrecht, Netherlands, August 2014 - August 2015.
- James Gregory (associate professor in the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering), for "Study of Dynamic Stall and its Implications for Wind Turbine Performance" at The Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel, January 2015 - April 2015.
- Ivo Herzog (professor in the Department of Mathematics at The Ohio State University at Lima), for "Categorical and Model Theoretic Methods in Representations Theory" at Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic, February 2015 - June 2015.