Graduate/Professional Student Grants and Scholarships
Application Deadline: Monday, April 6, 2015
Up to three awards will be given to deserving graduate students for research or study in a European country or in China.
- Applicants must be enrolled as a graduate student at Ohio State in an academic program of study in any field.
- Students must demonstrate excellence in scholarship and an appropriate background for research or study in Europe or China (including the mainland, Hong Kong, Macao, and/or Taiwan).
- Students must be of good character and intend to conduct research or study requiring independent international travel (i.e., unassociated with an organized study abroad group).
- Preference is given to U.S. citizens, pursuing a career in diplomatic or other governmental international service.
A completed application consists of the following:
- The complete 2015 Krumm Scholarship Application
- An abbreviated curriculum vita (listing educational background, completed coursework, professional activities and publications)
- A one-page abstract
- A 3-5 page statement of research or program of study describing how the Krumm award will contribute to the advancement of your academic goals and objectives
- A letter of recommendation from your advisor submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF or Word (preferred) or in hard copy
- Up-to-date graduate student advising report (PDF available for download via Buckeye Link)
Application deadline: Monday, April 6, 2015
Applications should be submitted electronically to: email@example.com
For more information or to ask questions about the applications, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gretchen Turner email@example.com.
The scholarship is administered by the Office of International Affairs.
Phyllis Krumm Scholarship Winners