Ohio State students interested in studying abroad for May session 2015 have opportunities to travel to Ecuador, England, France, Germany, Ghana, Honduras, India, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Nicaragua or South Africa. A short-term spring break nursing program in Ethiopia and a higher education program in Brazil during March 2015 are also available opportunities. Apply for these programs before their November 1 deadline to start your international journey.
- The U.S., Europe and the Second World War - Intersections in 20th Century History
- Japanese Language and Culture
- Arts and Community Development (Ohio State ATI) - Ghana
- Engineering Service Learning in Choluteca
- Nursing Experience in Nicaragua
- Multicultural Histories and Legacies of London and Paris
- Psychology and Culture in Europe
- Engineering and Culture in India
Ohio State students interested in studying abroad for spring break 2015 have opportunities to travel to Brazil, Costa Rica, England, Ghana, Haiti or Honduras. Apply before the deadline to start your international journey.
- Brazil — Rio de Janeiro, Culture and City, Deadline October 9
- Costa Rica — Service Learning, Deadline October 15
- England — London Honors, Deadline October 8
- Ghana — Sustainable Change, Deadline October 15
- Haiti — Empowerment Project, Deadline October 15
- Haiti — Engineering Empowerment Project, Deadline October 15
- Honduras — Engineering Service Learning at Montana De Luz, Deadline October 9
Global opportunities abound with the opening of the Brazil Gateway in São Paulo, Brazil on September 13. A ribbon cutting ceremony commemorated the occasion with Ohio State leadership, alumni, global partners and Columbus Mayor Michael B. Coleman on hand to celebrate Ohio State's presence in one of the fastest growing economies in Latin America. The week-long visit to Brazil also solidified university partnerships for Ohio State, generated new research opportunities and launched a new Sister Cities collaboration with Curitiba.